Monday, April 4, 2011

Wow! April Is Here and So is Scott!!

So he finally made it home!! I flew to San Diego on 10 March and met Scott there! We hung out for the night, picked up the truck on Friday and drove back to Phoenix.

This was the view from our room

On one of our walks around the area we passed a restaurant where this car was parked out front. Too cool to NOT take a pic!



This was the after effect of the Tsunami after the earthquake in Japan. Not much to write home about. The newscasts were WAY wrong on this one!! Thank goodness!

We had a night out with some friends of ours...


Dawn and Mike

Terry and Melissa

Two random chicks dancing up on Scott and Terry while they belted out some karaoke...quite funny actually!

We took Haley and Brandon in to work with us on the day of the Air Show at Luke so they could hang out and see the Thunderbirds and other stuff...this is what they ended up getting to do...




They certainly thought they were pretty cool. Thanks Chief Taylor!

A few of my shots from the Air Show...it was amazing! I LOVE the Air Force!






I took Brandon, his girlfriend Jazmine, and his best friend Joey to a place called "Jump Street"....the whole place is trampolines! They had so much fun!



Scott ran in a deal called the "Viking Challenge" for 12 straight hours their 10-man team ran a relay of 1-mile-at-a-time legs...he was exhausted at the end...but it was for a fundraiser for Military Dependents College Scholarship money so it was well worth it. All in all they raised almost $5,000!




And here's a few pics from one of Brooke's softball games...
I think I should send this one in to Synergy company!! :-)

They don't have the best record..but Brooke got out there and give it her best shot!

Ok...I'm out...I will be posting more again hopefully sooner rather than later.
April will be a busy month for us. We have already spent some time working on the house...Brandon goes to Las Vegas this coming weekend with his girlfriend and her family for Jazmine's cheer competition (he's such a supportive boyfriend!)...then Scott's friends Pete and Joey from Korea are coming to town and we are all going  to Vegas the next weekend for a softball tournament-that will definitely be a good time and a crazy picture generating weekend! Brooke gets her wisdom teeth pulled on the 22nd, and we finish out the month with soccer (Haley) and softball (Brooke) tournaments and games! Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment