Brandon got his drivers permit! He's doing really good so far...he's only driven my car, not Scott's truck. We did have to have the same discussion Grandpa Pete had with me...don't take a corner going over 20mph! I love you Grandpa Pete!! You're doing great Brandon!
***** ***** *****
BROOKE'S SENIOR PROM!
Brooke and her friend Jazmine went to their prom together without the nuisance of any guys! (Smart girls!)
They both looked stunning!
Charli and her BFF Lexi came over so Lexi could help Brooke and Jazmine do hair and make-up.
It was kind of an unplanned deal and was super sweet of Lexi to put so much time and effort into getting the girls ready. I think they all enjoyed it. 4 teenage girls in one room with an endless supply of makeup and hairspray...sounds like a good time to me!
Lexi, Jazmine, Brooke and Charli...they survived!
We made Haley come out an jump in a picture with her sisters...she was thrilled about it as you can tell!
***** ***** *****
Here's our latest addition to the family. I haven't gotten to go on a ride yet, Scott needs to get something like 300 miles on it get it broke in. Once that's done...I'm set. I missing having a motorcycle and I'm anxious to go on some long road trips out in the desert with my hubby!
***** ***** *****
Pool is OPEN! We took the cover off on April 3rd! The water temp was already in the high 70s...perfect to dip our feet in...a little to cool to swim in though. We are excited for summer!***** ***** *****
Daddy and I took Haley to a hockey game...her FAVORITE sport to watch (even over soccer!). She had a great time!Some of my facebook friends commented about how much Haley looks like her aunt Niki! I love it!
***** ***** *****
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
As many of you know...softball is our life! Scott started playing with a team called the "Scrapalators". The best way for me to describe WHO the Scrapalators are is a few guys from a few different teams, who held themselves to a higher standard than the teams they belonged to. When those teams started to fall apart, these fine gentlemen rallied themselves and formed this amazing team. The Scrapalators consists of guys who have played All Armed Forces Softball in the past and are considered a Men's Military "A" team. The team started it's formation in South Korea and with players moving duty stations at a consistent pace, it's players are located all over the globe! They will continue to compete in 4 or 5 tournaments a year together. I've been a softball wife for 14 years and NEVER have I been around such an amazing group of people. Drash, the company sponsor for the group has done an amazing job at involving all of us wives in their team as well, and for that...I'll be forever grateful! Many memories that will stay with me forever!

Our guys took 1st place!
Here is our champions!
Classic "Scrappy" colors are bright orange with grey and black! Scott got me some zigs to go with all the t-shirts etc we were getting for the tournament!
This is what we were given the night we arrived in Vegas for the tournament. I got 4 t-shirts...Scott got 7 t-shirts, a jersey shirt, 5 hats, a huge ball bag, and some custom "Scrapalator" Oakley sunglasses! Thank you DRASH!!
**** **** ****
Senior night at Brooke's softball game. I got to walk out onto the field with her as they announced her. Daddy got stuck at work and made it to the fields about 10 minutes too late. Such a bummer but duty calls. The red-head girl is "JD" and is one of Brooke's best friends!
Brooke played awesome this night...even had an over-the-fence home run!
Ready for that short hopper to first base!
Yes...she found herself in some pain with her wisdom teeth..so...the ortho said "they gotta go...all 4 of them". She did great. Today is the day after surgery and she's even been out helping us wash the vehicles today! Yesterday was a different story though...that girl slept HARD - Thanks to Tylenol with codine!
***** ***** *****
What's coming up:
Brooke's softball season comes to a close when they play their last two games next week. Graduation preparation and celebrations are well under way. She's also getting ready to cut her beautiful long locks off and donate them to Locks of Love. Will post pictures when it all happens.
Brandon is busy in the weight room training for football. He's excited to be practicing his driving so I'm sure there will be plenty more of that over the next few months.
Haley's soccer season is drawing to a close. They have a big tournament coming up in Flagstaff which will be an overnighter but it will be a fun time. Then we'll be enjoying some much anticipated time off from driving back and forth to soccer practices for a while!
Scott will be finishing up the Civilian Personnel Management Course he's been taking and will hopefully have a little time to breathe. He'll be headed back to Seoul Korea in May to play with the Scrapalators in the PACWIDE tournament over Memorial Day.
Me...I'm almost ready to kick up with the photo stuff again! Now that things are hopefully getting ready to slow down a bit with the kids I think I'm ready. I'm excited, I've updated my website (still have a few more tweaks to make but overall it's good to go http://www.ohshootimages.com/), and I'm working on simplifying my work flow so I can get from point A to point Z in faster, more efficient way. We'll see how things go!
We are expecting Charli and Adam for Easter dinner tomorrow. I'm very excited about this! It will be the first time Adam and Scott meet! I will let you know if there is any bloodshed! haha!
Hoping you all have a wonderful Easter Holiday as you celebrate Christ's life, purpose, and resurrection!
God Bless!
Jacki












No comments:
Post a Comment