Thursday, April 1, 2010

WOW...it's been a crazy busy week...and it's only Wednesday!! Ok, well it's technically almost Thursday. I started my new job on Monday. I am working as a "Security Assistant" at the Security Forces Squadron at Luke. It's the squadron that Scott's been assigned to for the last couple of years as the 1st Sergeant. It's been pretty cool since I already know most of the people in the squadron! I am currently working as the Office Assistant (Secretary) for the Commander and I LOVE my job! The entire Senior Staff are so much fun and every day has something new to learn. I am so happy there, I just pray that the Lord sees fit to find a way that I can stay there as a permanant employee past September of this year!

Haley had 2 soccer tournaments last weeked so we were back and forth from one set of fields to another. The BANDITS took 3rd place in both tournaments. It was so great to watch them, the team is advancing so quickly this season as they are playing teams that are so good and really give them a challenge. We have 1 tournament in April and 1 in May and then the season ends. I will miss it until the fall when it starts up again, but am kind of looking forward to having my weekends back as well as my Tuesday and Thursday nights from practices.

Brandon is in between sports right now and I think he is kind of enjoying the break. Football training will be starting up very soon and he is already working out every day after school at home. He is getting the $60 of use that he used to buy his weight bench and is working on perfecting his P90X workout program!!

We are continuing to gear up for Charli's graduation. She got her announcements finally and I have realized that I'm running behind on having our list together for a mailing address. Some will be sent via US Postal Service, and some by e-mail. Here's a quick pic:
Charli is spending a lot of time and effort looking for a job, we are praying something pans out soon...she needs it! She has been going to physical therapy for her knee and it seems to be doing much better with no surgery needed! Praise the Lord! She has even been going out running every day for almost a week now. She even went twice today and yesterday. She wraps the knee up good when she goes and tells me that it isn't really bothering her. Yeah!!

Scott is doing well in Korea. He is falling in love the Seoul area and can't say enough good things about how wonderful it is there. I'm so glad he is enjoying this remote assignment. It sure makes it easier to be away from home when you aren't spending every moment being miserable ... like he was in Qatar. I will be going over for a visit at the end of May and I can't wait!!

Ok...it's late and I actually have to get up and go to work tomorrow!!
Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment