It's been quite busy around here...I know that's a HUGE suprise for you! I am super busy at work..and yes, I still LOVE my job at Luke! The moment 4:30pm hits I'm off on the rat race of "real life". I'm either running kids around, shooting photos, or trying to get projects done around the house in preparation for graduation. Our soccer life is starting to slow down as we near the end of the season. My photography is keeping me VERY busy and I love it! I wish I didn't have to sleep so I could play with editing photos all night long. And the projects...well, they are coming along. Tonight I finally got the shelves I've been wanting put up in the game room. It is beginning to show some order in there! Still need to hang up all of Scotts wall hanging stuff from the Air Force and hope to get to that this weekend. Here's some pics.
Made some room in the game room closet
for shelves to put the board games on.
The shelves Brandon and I put up tonight.
The rest of Scott's stuff I need to get hung up this weekend.
...and here's one just because...it's obvious she spent too much time in her room cleaning over the last few days...
...and no...I'm not paying for your thearpy after seeing her dressed like this!
Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment