Babe--here's the wall on the long side of the guest room. I want to hang all the softball stuff on the wall behind the tv but I'm having trouble trying to figure out how to get behind the tv to reach the wall?!
Looks really nice honey. About the only way I can think of you being able to move the tv is to use the short square dollies out in the garage. I think we have two of them out there. You'll need the kids to help and lift the shelf just high enough to slide the dolly under. Should be able to tackle one side at a time. If not, don't worr too much about it, i don't want anybody hurtng their back.
Looks really nice honey. About the only way I can think of you being able to move the tv is to use the short square dollies out in the garage. I think we have two of them out there. You'll need the kids to help and lift the shelf just high enough to slide the dolly under. Should be able to tackle one side at a time. If not, don't worr too much about it, i don't want anybody hurtng their back.
ReplyDeleteDo you think you'll be able to glue the Space Shuttle from AFTAC together and put it on a shelf? I think it was a pretty clean break.
ReplyDelete