Day 5! - Monday
Scott had to work today so the kids and I slept in a little bit. Had some breakfast and headed downtown in Itaweon to walk around a bit. It was starting to snow -- first snow Haley, Brandon and I have seen since the car accident 3 years ago. Much more enjoyable this time!
I have yet to have a coffee at this "Starbucks" - knock off....but I guarantee I will do so before this trip is over!
The kids just HAD to take a 2nd trip to McDonalds!
The burgers are A LOT bigger here...and not really that much different in price. Only thing is they have NO mustard, ranch, or refills on drinks. :-)
The snow is starting to fall...nice big slowflakes!
We took a minute to have them put their names in the snow! It was cute.
I think I heard one of them say "I farted on that car" as we were walking away.
We finished off the day with a littel grilling on the deck. The boys made us some chicken, hamburgers and turkey burgers!
Day 6 on it's way!
No comments:
Post a Comment