Sunday, June 13, 2010

Korea #6 - and final chapter.

Saturday we went to the base and had a nice lunch at the Navy Club. Then went to Ma and Don's for a bbq.

This is the sidewalk going to base from Scott's place. The sidewalks there are nice and wide, and are always very well kept with beautiful grass, plants and tons of flowers!

We had a great party at Ma and Don's place on Saturday night. It was on the rooftop of their place and tons of the softball guys and their ladies came.


A totally random pic. All electrical power in Korea is 220v. So this is the converter we have to use to allow us to use any of our 110v items like hair dryer and curling iron (which Scott uses so often! haha), microwave, toaster, tv, computers, phone charger, toothbrush charger etc... There is one in every room.

Well, that's it for my Korea trip. I had an amazing trip! And found myself, more than once, in that surreal moment of "wow...15 years ago I would have never guessed that I'd be walking the streets of Seoul Korea with my amazing husband!" I am a very blessed woman to have so many wonderful opportunities come my way and I am thankful for them all the time!!

I will be doing some editing and putting some of the photos up on my website within the next couple of weeks so be sure to check it out (http://www.ohshootimages.com/).

Much love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment