So the flights went well. The flight from LA to Seoul was 12.5 hours and I'm not kidding when I tell you that I slept 10.5 hours of it!!! It was 6:00am Saturday Seoul time and 2:00pm Friday Arizona time when I landed. By the time I got through Immigration and customs, my bag was unloaded and waiting for me at baggage claim, snapped it right up and headed out of the terminal to find my amazing husband there awaiting my arrival! We loaded up in the truck and headed for Scott's apartment. He has great taste, his apartment is really nice! Set in a cool little neighborhood right outside the base in Itaewan (sp?). As I sit here writing this to you, I'm sitting on the sofa in his living room and this is the view out of the sliding glass door onto his patio...
When I walked in the door I was greeted by these beautiful flowers...no, they are not from my husband! They are from Ms. Pok, a Korean lady that works in Scott's office. I hear she absolutely loves flowers and is quite the amazing "mom" type at the squadron. I'm excited to meet her and thank her.
The road leaving Scott's apartment and heading to the base
The power lines we drive under...I guess there really isn't any oversight on how they rig this kind of stuff up...
That's all for now. I will have much more after the PacWide softball tournament is over (Monday evening).
Love to all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment