Prom is over...thank goodness...it was a nice deal, and she had a good time, I'm just glad to have one more event marked off as COMPLETE!
14 Couples and 2 limos later...they all had a great time and came home safely!!
Well I'm pretty much set with getting ready for graduation and guests! Had the carpets cleaned this weekend, the front and back yards done, the pool got cleaned...it was a busy weekend! I was able to borrow--yes, borrow--at no charge--4 queen sized blow up mattresses, an air pump (because of course I do not have that much hot air in me!) and a booster seat (v. high chair) for Laura from the Luke Air Force Base
Airman and Family Readiness Center. What a great program they have!! I've washed all the sheet sets, just need to get them on the beds but will probably wait until Wed evening to do that. Last minute touch ups tomorrow by
Charli since she doesn't have any more school. Seniors are not even supposed to be on campus until Thursday am now.
Charli will be picking up a crib for me that I'm borrowing from one of the airmen our squadron (again...blessed!). Then
Charli and I are attending the "B" Banquet at 6:00pm tomorrow night. A banquet for those seniors who have lettered in a sport. I will work half a day on Wednesday then
Charli and I are off to the airport to pick up everyone (8 people coming from Rapid City!). Having a lasagna and spinach salad dinner at the house on Wed evening with all of our family and friends who are coming into town. I'm looking forward to some down time visiting with everyone! That's just getting us up to Graduation Day (Thursday!). I will keep you informed as we go and load up some pics along the way as well.
Charli had her placement exam today at Estrella Mountain Community College. I'm not sure of the scores but she thinks she did well. Now she can make an appointment with her guidance counselor and get her schedule submitted for classes!
Woo
Hoo!!!
Much Love! Jacki
Looks like fun. Glad to read your updates and keep in touch. I just started blogging again too. It's so fun. jeniferwinger.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete