Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thank You!

I know it comes as no surprise to any of you that I enjoy being creative...always trying out new things. I'd like to thank you for sticking with me as I transition from phase to phase and website to website etc. I feel bad about switching websites on you (again!) but the clubspaces website is quite tedius to update and yes, I dread doing updating because of it. I'm hoping that using blogspot will be more user friendly and thus, you will see more of me! I know it's important to you that I keep you updated on Scott's current status as often as possible, as well as how the kids and I are doing here in AZ! I plan to be doing various updates, even just little snippits here and there that I hope you find enjoyable.
There are many different settings on this site so if you notice something that is not working right or is not easy for you to view...please let me know.
Please bookmark this site, and delete your bookmark for the ClubSpaces website... http://sacredjustice16.clubspaces.com/Default_css.aspx as I will not be updating it any longer and will be deleting it in the near future. If there are any photos or anything that you want to keep from that site, I suggest you go ahead and copy them now.
Be on the look out here on this new site...I have some fun things coming your way!
~Jacki

No comments:

Post a Comment