I decided to take some time away from taking photos for a little while...just need to get caught up on life! I'm finally getting that to-do list down to a somewhat managable task! Feels pretty good. I just need to get Scott to stop adding to it as fast as I am crossing things off!!
It's given me a little more time to plan meals and actually cook for the kids a bit more. It's been awesome...and I think they are enjoying it too. At least they act like it anyway! Found a few new crock-pot recipies to try out on them and they seem to have been a success!
I think I mentioned before that Charli has finally gotten a job...now we can make that jobS! She had gotten a job as a hostess at Native New Yorker but not getting a whole lot of hours. This last week she got hired for a job working at the base in the gym! She's getting full time hours or more and balancing it all out with school.
Brandon's varsity soccer season just wrapped up and Brooke's varsity basketball season is about to come to a close soon...which will be a nice little break until Brooke's softball season and Brandon's club soccer team get started.
Haley's hangin tough with her braces and not having any problems with them. I was a little worried about her with soccer but she seems to doing great!
I found out Friday that I was selected for the propotion I was shooting for at work. Still in the same squadron just a different administrative position. They did select me and I was able to negotiate a little bit on my salary so that was good news!
Only 38 days until Big Daddy makes it back--we are getting closer and closer...he shipped his truck out a few days ago and we're hoping it will be here by the time he arrives in the beginning of March!
Well--that's about all I have for now...sorry I have no pictures right now...hopefully next time!
Much love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment