Haley, Brandon, Brooke and I went the Desert Botanical Gardens last weekend. It was smokin hot but we made it all way through and went on every little trail! We had a good time.
I've had a few photo shoots over the last couple of weeks...and the kiddo's went with me to a couple of them so we did a little messing around taking pics...
We had some VERY strong winds last night. When we left this morning we found our flag looking like this>>>
>>>Yes, I've taken it down and bought a new one. Will have it put up tomorrow!*******************
Here are the new cleats Haley got...
Brandons new football cleats should be here next week.
***************
This is a "real time" pic of Haley. As I am sitting in the living room typing this blog...this is what I see right in front of me:
And SHE wants to be a fashion designer!!! YIKES!!! :-)
Tomorrow is the 4th of July! First and foremost..HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!! ..Please say an extra prayer for all of our men and women out there kicking butt to keep us safe and our freedom strong! (I love you Scott!!)...Secondly...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Scott-14years ago today we began our destiny. I wouldn't change a thing! I love you!
I am planning on taking the kids to Verrado for thier festivities and fireworks. Charli is now working in Verrado at the restaurant at the golf course so we will be able to see her a little bit too while she is working tomorrow night. We're planning on doing a movie on Monday night. Then back to work it is. I have a photo shoot on Friday evening for the guy Scott and I have both worked for from the Serurity Forces Squadron. He and his wife will be PCSing soon and wanted to do some anniversary photos..I'm looking forward to it...I even get a sushi dinner out of the deal!! I'm kind of tossing around the idea of taking the kids on a local overnight trip over the weekend...maybe slide rock and sedona??? Not sure...still just a thought at this point. Hope you all have a safe and wonderful 4th of July. Until next time....smooches!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment